Sundar Pichai headed Google's annual I/O developer's conference was held at California's shoreline amphitheatre. 8 important announcements were made in this most expected annual conference. Here are the most important announcements made, on the first day of the two day conference.
Google announced that it'll be fully entering into artificial intelligence, with more emphasis on neural networks, natural language applications and computer vision analysis. Secondly, Google assistant will have continued conversation facility so that user need not say Hey Google or Ok Google every time. Thirdly, new AI features are included in Google photos so that users can convert black and white photos to Color, edit, rotate and color correct photos.
Google will unveil smart display,
for YouTube and Google assistant. Google maps will have Google assistant
feature, to help users with more information and assistance. An 8 times
powerful DBU machine learning will be launched by Google. Besides these, AI
will be inculcated in Google news, besides inclusion of AI smarts in iOS and
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town