Sundar Pichai headed Google's annual I/O developer's conference was held at California's shoreline amphitheatre. 8 important announcements were made in this most expected annual conference. Here are the most important announcements made, on the first day of the two day conference.
Google announced that it'll be fully entering into artificial intelligence, with more emphasis on neural networks, natural language applications and computer vision analysis. Secondly, Google assistant will have continued conversation facility so that user need not say Hey Google or Ok Google every time. Thirdly, new AI features are included in Google photos so that users can convert black and white photos to Color, edit, rotate and color correct photos.
Google will unveil smart display,
for YouTube and Google assistant. Google maps will have Google assistant
feature, to help users with more information and assistance. An 8 times
powerful DBU machine learning will be launched by Google. Besides these, AI
will be inculcated in Google news, besides inclusion of AI smarts in iOS and
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party