A poster of national award winning actor Dhanush pasted by his fans on walls on eve of his birthday, has created a controversy. Superstar Rajinikanth had earlier announced that he will be launching a political party sooner, and he's been criticized for his delay in launching the party.
Instead of launching political party, superstar is continuously signing movies one after the other. On the other hand there's news of his political heir already getting formed. In such a situation, yesterday Dhanush's birthday was celebrated by his fans in a grand manner, by cutting cakes and pasting wall posters all over the state. In one such poster, Dhanush's photo was present in his Kodi character of a politician, and the caption future chief minister of Tamilnadu was written, arousing a huge controversy.
Even when Rajinikanth is yet to
enter politics, this move by Dhanush fans has become a huge issue, prompting
netizens to troll that while the father in law is yet to come, what's the son
in law gonna do.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code