According to sources Honda has introduced a new nine-speed automatic gearbox on its Civic diesel sedan. Meanwhile this is the first time Honda is offering the option of a diesel-automatic on the current-gen Civic. Recently with the CR-V getting the diesel-auto combo, there is a strong possibility the India-spec Civic will get this power train option.
Moreover according to Honda, the Civic 1.6 diesel auto does a 0-100kph dash in 11sec, with a top speed of 200kph. Additionally, the nine-speed gearbox can skip through gears to facilitate better fuel economy and faster shifts; this means, the transmission can shift directly from ninth to fifth, or say from seventh to fourth, in full automatic mode. Earlier this year, Honda confirmed that the Civic sedan will make it to India in 2019, and will be the refreshed version that is yet to be unveiled globally.
Further the India bound Civic will come with the
above mentioned 1.6-litre diesel and a 140hp, 1.8-litre petrol engine as well.
The India bound Honda Civic will take on the Skoda Octavia and the face lifted
Hyundai Elantra along with the Toyota Corolla.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India