According to sources BJP is walking through a tight rope in the South. Whilst the Lotus Party's strategy had failed in Karnataka and the chances of the party to gain muscle in Tamilnadu, Kerala are ruled out, Amit Shah has set his eyes on the Telugu states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Meanwhile Shah's recent visit to Telangana and meeting with the local RSS, BJP leaders of Telangana unit also indicate party's strengthening in the Telugu states.
Accordingly Amit Shah is said to be very disappointed with the performance of the party and have openly expressed his discontent over the leaders of AP and Telangana. Shah told to have directed the BJP leaders of AP and TS to take on the ruling parties TDP and TRS respectively.
Recently Amit Shah has created two WhatsApp groups
for AP and Telangana respectively. He is going to join all the Mandal in-charges
from AP and Telanagan. Moreover since Amit Shah himself is going to be the
group administrator, he has directed all the Mandal in-charges to share their
party activities in their Mandal in the group. Furthermore Shah wants to get
all the updates, developments of the party in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and
tapping all the activities in the Telugu states.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar