Accordingly in order to attract new customers, telecom giants continue to offer freebies to the users all the operators are bringing down their tariffs and offering discounts. Recently BSNL has reportedly launched a new plan of Rs 75 for prepaid subscribers. Meanwhile under the new plan, customers get 10GB of data, unlimited voice calls as well as 500 SMS benefits.
Moreover according to TelecomTalk, the new recharge plan comes with validity 15 days. Furthermore the interesting part is one can extend the same plan by recharging with an STV of Rs 98 and above and the validity extension functionality can be used to extend benefits by up to six months (180 days). Reports added in addition, if one recharges with the STVs of recharge value between Rs 98 and Rs 199, customers will get an extension of 90 days and if recharged above Rs 200, the validity of Rs 75 plan will be extended by 180 days.
Hence the report states that plans that are
eligible for validity extension include, Rs 98, Rs 99, Rs 118, Rs 139, Rs 187,
Rs 198, Rs 319, Rs 333, Rs 339, Rs 349, Rs 395, Rs 444, Rs 447 and Rs 551. Moreover
notably, the plan is only available in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana circle and
it is unknown whether BSNL will expand the new Rs 75 recharge plan to other
regions. The new BSNL prepaid plan competes against Reliance Jio's Rs 98 plan
that offers users 2GB of 4G data, 300 SMS benefits as well as unlimited voice
calling for 28 days.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town