Accordingly in order to attract new customers, telecom giants continue to offer freebies to the users all the operators are bringing down their tariffs and offering discounts. Recently BSNL has reportedly launched a new plan of Rs 75 for prepaid subscribers. Meanwhile under the new plan, customers get 10GB of data, unlimited voice calls as well as 500 SMS benefits.
Moreover according to TelecomTalk, the new recharge plan comes with validity 15 days. Furthermore the interesting part is one can extend the same plan by recharging with an STV of Rs 98 and above and the validity extension functionality can be used to extend benefits by up to six months (180 days). Reports added in addition, if one recharges with the STVs of recharge value between Rs 98 and Rs 199, customers will get an extension of 90 days and if recharged above Rs 200, the validity of Rs 75 plan will be extended by 180 days.
Hence the report states that plans that are
eligible for validity extension include, Rs 98, Rs 99, Rs 118, Rs 139, Rs 187,
Rs 198, Rs 319, Rs 333, Rs 339, Rs 349, Rs 395, Rs 444, Rs 447 and Rs 551. Moreover
notably, the plan is only available in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana circle and
it is unknown whether BSNL will expand the new Rs 75 recharge plan to other
regions. The new BSNL prepaid plan competes against Reliance Jio's Rs 98 plan
that offers users 2GB of 4G data, 300 SMS benefits as well as unlimited voice
calling for 28 days.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!