According to sources in its counter affidavit filed to the supreme court of India, the Central Home Ministry clarified that the railway zone promised to Andhra Pradesh and railway coach factory to Telangana are not possible based on the outcome meeting among Task force members. Meanwhile the centre also added that the same was mentioned by Railway board in its report on March 12th this year.
Reports added the Centre also said the approval to Vijayawada metro project will be granted only if revised DPR (Detailed Project Report) is in line with latest policy announced by central government. Moreover the Centre has filed a counter to the petition submitted by the Congress MLC Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy. Furthermore in its report, Centre attached the 'minutes of meeting' with AP, Telangana officials and Task force team.
Furthermore the outcome
of Task force meeting was that there're already 16 existing Railways zone in
the country and setting up a new zone will be of use. Meanwhile the Centre has
formed a committee with senior Railway officials of AP state and in its report
said, 'a final call will be taken after consulting state governments, parliament
members and others.'
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal