According to sources in its counter affidavit filed to the supreme court of India, the Central Home Ministry clarified that the railway zone promised to Andhra Pradesh and railway coach factory to Telangana are not possible based on the outcome meeting among Task force members. Meanwhile the centre also added that the same was mentioned by Railway board in its report on March 12th this year.
Reports added the Centre also said the approval to Vijayawada metro project will be granted only if revised DPR (Detailed Project Report) is in line with latest policy announced by central government. Moreover the Centre has filed a counter to the petition submitted by the Congress MLC Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy. Furthermore in its report, Centre attached the 'minutes of meeting' with AP, Telangana officials and Task force team.
Furthermore the outcome
of Task force meeting was that there're already 16 existing Railways zone in
the country and setting up a new zone will be of use. Meanwhile the Centre has
formed a committee with senior Railway officials of AP state and in its report
said, 'a final call will be taken after consulting state governments, parliament
members and others.'
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai