Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisamy and his deputy O Panneerselvam met ailing DMK president M Karunanidhi at a Chennai hospital on Monday. Meanwhile when talking to the media after meeting the DMK chief, Palanisamy said "He had just met him in Kauvery hospital, he is better and is recovering well." Accordingly the AIADMK leaders also praised Karunanidhi as a Tamil leader.
Moreover the medical team attending to the 95 year old political icon has maintained that his vital signs are "normalizing". Previously in a late night statement, the hospital said his health was improving and called it a "transient setback". Furthermore large number of DMK president Karunanidhi’s supporters has congregated outside Kauvery hospital and despite appeals from DMK leaders refused to leave. Moreover despite being lathi charged by the police, supporters remained outside the hospital and urged the hospital staff to update them about the leader's health condition.
A supporter of the 94 year old leader told "For the past three
days, they have been waiting here without food and water and they don't want anything,
give us our thalaiva back. Why has nothing been said on him yet? And they want him back”. Reports added that the
crowd has also gathered outside DMK chief’s Gopalapuram residence. Presently heavy
security was deployed at both the hospital and M Karunanidhi's residence.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million