Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisamy and his deputy O Panneerselvam met ailing DMK president M Karunanidhi at a Chennai hospital on Monday. Meanwhile when talking to the media after meeting the DMK chief, Palanisamy said "He had just met him in Kauvery hospital, he is better and is recovering well." Accordingly the AIADMK leaders also praised Karunanidhi as a Tamil leader.
Moreover the medical team attending to the 95 year old political icon has maintained that his vital signs are "normalizing". Previously in a late night statement, the hospital said his health was improving and called it a "transient setback". Furthermore large number of DMK president Karunanidhi’s supporters has congregated outside Kauvery hospital and despite appeals from DMK leaders refused to leave. Moreover despite being lathi charged by the police, supporters remained outside the hospital and urged the hospital staff to update them about the leader's health condition.
A supporter of the 94 year old leader told "For the past three
days, they have been waiting here without food and water and they don't want anything,
give us our thalaiva back. Why has nothing been said on him yet? And they want him back”. Reports added that the
crowd has also gathered outside DMK chief’s Gopalapuram residence. Presently heavy
security was deployed at both the hospital and M Karunanidhi's residence.
Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why... If you are planning to go on a Tour of France, Health Officials are urging you to pack condoms along with your bags as the cases of chlamydia and gonorrhea tripled in 4 years in the country. These both cases can lead to infertility if they are unnoticed.
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!