Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisamy and his deputy O Panneerselvam met ailing DMK president M Karunanidhi at a Chennai hospital on Monday. Meanwhile when talking to the media after meeting the DMK chief, Palanisamy said "He had just met him in Kauvery hospital, he is better and is recovering well." Accordingly the AIADMK leaders also praised Karunanidhi as a Tamil leader.
Moreover the medical team attending to the 95 year old political icon has maintained that his vital signs are "normalizing". Previously in a late night statement, the hospital said his health was improving and called it a "transient setback". Furthermore large number of DMK president Karunanidhi’s supporters has congregated outside Kauvery hospital and despite appeals from DMK leaders refused to leave. Moreover despite being lathi charged by the police, supporters remained outside the hospital and urged the hospital staff to update them about the leader's health condition.
A supporter of the 94 year old leader told "For the past three
days, they have been waiting here without food and water and they don't want anything,
give us our thalaiva back. Why has nothing been said on him yet? And they want him back”. Reports added that the
crowd has also gathered outside DMK chief’s Gopalapuram residence. Presently heavy
security was deployed at both the hospital and M Karunanidhi's residence.
Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards Sources from Karnataka stated that in 2014, the Karnataka government introduced the first free Wi-Fi hotspot in Bengaluru’s MG Road. As per report, the disuse and slow speed rendered the project useless. Now, the government is planning to set up free Wi-Fi spots at public places in all 198 wards in the city
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!