According to sources the Director of Matriculation Schools has issued a circular to the Chief Education Officers (CEOs) of all the districts in Tamilnadu saying that no school management could compel parents to pay capitation fee by giving out bare threats. Meanwhile S Kannappan, the Director of Matriculation Schools directed the CEOs to keep an eye on the schools and that any attempt made by educational institutions to extort money from the parents must be thwarted.
Accordingly Tamilnadu Private Schools (Regulations) Act, 1973, empowers the government to intervene when schools exploit parents. Moreover he also said that no private school, no class or course can be closed without obtaining prior approval of the competent authority and also added that before closing down a school, the management should make arrangements for the students to complete their education.
The circular read as per reports “CEOs are requested to apprise
educational agencies that it is not that easy to close a private school because
all the schools are run by societies or trusts governed by acts or rules. Furthermore
it involves a cumbersome process and a lot of preparatory work which an
educational agency, a charitable society or trust has to do to effect closure”. Recently
the law also provides protection to parents and students of private schools
against unfair activities like demanding capitation fee over and above the
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli