Mumbai sources added that 22 year old man was arrested from Mumbai after he allegedly called up the National Security Guard (NSG) control room and warned of a "chemical attack" on the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Meanwhile the police said Kashinath Mandal, who worked as a security guard, was arrested by the D B Marg Police in central Mumbai on July 27.
The official said “He obtained the contact number of the NSG control room in New Delhi and called up there on Friday, warning of a "chemical attack" on the prime minister”. Moreover the NSG tracked the number to Mumbai and informed the police here about the call. Furthermore the police then traced Mandal a native of Jharkhand and staying at a hutment in Walkeshwar area here and arrested him from the Mumbai Central Railway Station when he was about to board a Surat bound train.
Moreover the official said that during interrogation, Mandal told the
police that his friend was recently killed in a Naxal attack in Jharkhand and
in this context he wanted to meet the prime minister. As per reports following
the arrest, the accused was produced in a court which remanded him in police
custody till and he will be produced in the court again later in the day.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai