Mumbai sources added that 22 year old man was arrested from Mumbai after he allegedly called up the National Security Guard (NSG) control room and warned of a "chemical attack" on the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Meanwhile the police said Kashinath Mandal, who worked as a security guard, was arrested by the D B Marg Police in central Mumbai on July 27.
The official said “He obtained the contact number of the NSG control room in New Delhi and called up there on Friday, warning of a "chemical attack" on the prime minister”. Moreover the NSG tracked the number to Mumbai and informed the police here about the call. Furthermore the police then traced Mandal a native of Jharkhand and staying at a hutment in Walkeshwar area here and arrested him from the Mumbai Central Railway Station when he was about to board a Surat bound train.
Moreover the official said that during interrogation, Mandal told the
police that his friend was recently killed in a Naxal attack in Jharkhand and
in this context he wanted to meet the prime minister. As per reports following
the arrest, the accused was produced in a court which remanded him in police
custody till and he will be produced in the court again later in the day.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly