Mumbai sources added that 22 year old man was arrested from Mumbai after he allegedly called up the National Security Guard (NSG) control room and warned of a "chemical attack" on the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Meanwhile the police said Kashinath Mandal, who worked as a security guard, was arrested by the D B Marg Police in central Mumbai on July 27.
The official said “He obtained the contact number of the NSG control room in New Delhi and called up there on Friday, warning of a "chemical attack" on the prime minister”. Moreover the NSG tracked the number to Mumbai and informed the police here about the call. Furthermore the police then traced Mandal a native of Jharkhand and staying at a hutment in Walkeshwar area here and arrested him from the Mumbai Central Railway Station when he was about to board a Surat bound train.
Moreover the official said that during interrogation, Mandal told the
police that his friend was recently killed in a Naxal attack in Jharkhand and
in this context he wanted to meet the prime minister. As per reports following
the arrest, the accused was produced in a court which remanded him in police
custody till and he will be produced in the court again later in the day.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?