On Sunday, hackers had announced that they got hold of the personal information of TRAI chief RS Sharma, Post his Twitter challenge that knowing his Aadhaar number cannot make it misused following which he also shared his 12-digit Aadhaar number. The challenge tweeted by Sharma gained 577 re-tweets, 745 likes, and within hours, hackers had exposed his personal details including PAN number, alternative mobile number thus exposing the weakness of data security in Aadhaar.
Despite this huge shame, UIDAI said that that the details of Sharma are not from Aadhaar database but the information available on Google, obtained without usage of the 12-digit Aadhaar. Following this defending by UIDAI, screenshots of users sending Re 1 to Sharma via Payment Services like PayTM and Bhim powered by Aadhaar are getting viral. Besides this, hackers have also announced that they found his bank account number, and IFSC code of his accounts in SBI, Punjab National Bank, ICICI, Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra.
This act of RS Sharma which has
encouraged hacking has left the central government fuming, As his attempt to
prove Aadhaar safety has exposed the weak data security as well as shaming the
central government which had been pressurizing people by mandating Aadhaar
linking to everything of daily use.
Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24 According to sources Regular flight operations at the Kempegowda International Airport will be disrupted from February 14 to February 24 due to Aero India 2019 the international aerospace exposition being held at the Yelahanka Air Force base. Meanwhile the flight operations at the airport will be affected on the days leading up to Aero India as well due to rehearsals that will begin a week earlier.
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations