Applicants aiming for a Visa to countries like US, UK, Singapore and Australian have been alarmed to be careful of what they post on their social media accounts. As per a recent report, it has been revealed that officials of the Immigration and Border security officials of the mentioned countries are constantly watching and tracking social media profiles of the applicants of Visa, to verify the authenticity of the data given by the candidates in their visa applications.
The report also revealed that this verification of visa applicants via social media was not just to identify discrepancies in information given to immigration officials, but also to help identify if there's any link to terrorist outfits or extremist organizations. Sharing of an article against the sentiments of the country for which a person has applied visa will be considered as hate speech, following which Visa can be rejected.
In countries like US, electronic
devices like mobile phones and laptop will be scrutinized prior to Visa
confirmation. However as per information from British High Commission in
India, Indians will get UK visa for studying purpose without issues.
PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday took on the Congress at an election rally in Chhattisgarh, saying that the party which had governed India for most of its independent history had strived to improve the fortunes of the Nehru-Gandhi family rather than develop the country. Meanwhile hitting out at Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, who has accused the BJP of corruption and crony
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja