Applicants aiming for a Visa to countries like US, UK, Singapore and Australian have been alarmed to be careful of what they post on their social media accounts. As per a recent report, it has been revealed that officials of the Immigration and Border security officials of the mentioned countries are constantly watching and tracking social media profiles of the applicants of Visa, to verify the authenticity of the data given by the candidates in their visa applications.
The report also revealed that this verification of visa applicants via social media was not just to identify discrepancies in information given to immigration officials, but also to help identify if there's any link to terrorist outfits or extremist organizations. Sharing of an article against the sentiments of the country for which a person has applied visa will be considered as hate speech, following which Visa can be rejected.
In countries like US, electronic
devices like mobile phones and laptop will be scrutinized prior to Visa
confirmation. However as per information from British High Commission in
India, Indians will get UK visa for studying purpose without issues.
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work