New Delhi sources stated that Congress is raising real issues such as farmers plight, while the BJP is "seizing" on anything to promote its "polarization agenda" as it has no achievements to show, senior Congress leader Shashi Tharoor said asserting that the saffron party's 'achche din' promise remains unfulfilled.
Meanwhile when claiming that the government has "failed" on the foreign policy front, Tharoor in an interview he said the Congress would highlight these "failures" as also the so-called schemes that have remained "empty slogans" with no effect on the ground. Moreover the simple question to the voters is and he asserted “Are you better off than you were in 2014? Have 'achche din' come for you? Most will say no.
Furthermore the MP from Thiruvananthapuram also
said Congress president Rahul Gandhi's speech during the no-confidence debate
in Parliament earlier this month clearly showed that the party was setting the
agenda, raising issues such as the “Rafale scam” and the plight of farmers. Moreover
when asked what had brought about the change in Gandhi's image from a
“reluctant politician” to a “real challenger”, he said it was the Congress
chief's own efforts.
Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected Sources from Udaipur stated that Grammy award winning singer Beyonce arrived in the city of lakes on Sunday to perform at a pre-wedding celebration for Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal. Meanwhile Beyonce will perform on Sunday night for a star studded audience, which includes US former First Lady Hillary Clinton and a slew of Bollywood celebrities including newlywed Priyanka Chopra and her American singer husband Nick Jonas.
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath
- Vijay Fans assaulted Members of AIADMK
- Is Prabhas going to participate in Koffee with Karan?
- Ozone Layer is on safer side
- TRS Party Leading in Exit Poll Survey
- Why Chandrababu who played crucial role in Telangana elections is tight-lipped?
- Why voting percentage in Hyderabad city is quite low as general election?
- PM Narendra Modi asked OPEC nations to Price Crude at reasonable rates
- Facebook to defend against foreign interference ahead of 2019 LS polls in India
- Telangana Laborers traveled 100 Kilometers to Vote
- Gadkari faints on stage!