New Delhi sources stated that Congress is raising real issues such as farmers plight, while the BJP is "seizing" on anything to promote its "polarization agenda" as it has no achievements to show, senior Congress leader Shashi Tharoor said asserting that the saffron party's 'achche din' promise remains unfulfilled.
Meanwhile when claiming that the government has "failed" on the foreign policy front, Tharoor in an interview he said the Congress would highlight these "failures" as also the so-called schemes that have remained "empty slogans" with no effect on the ground. Moreover the simple question to the voters is and he asserted “Are you better off than you were in 2014? Have 'achche din' come for you? Most will say no.
Furthermore the MP from Thiruvananthapuram also
said Congress president Rahul Gandhi's speech during the no-confidence debate
in Parliament earlier this month clearly showed that the party was setting the
agenda, raising issues such as the “Rafale scam” and the plight of farmers. Moreover
when asked what had brought about the change in Gandhi's image from a
“reluctant politician” to a “real challenger”, he said it was the Congress
chief's own efforts.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm