Washington sources added the US President vented his frustration at the investigator in a series of tweets, where he attacked the special counsel’s credibility. Meanwhile Trump wrote "Is Robert Mueller ever going to release his conflicts of interest with respect to President Trump, including the fact that we had a very nasty and contentious business relationship, he turned him down to head the FBI and former FBI Director James Comey is his close friend.”
Presently there is an investigation into the possible collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, which is led by Robert Mueller. Moreover the American firebrand claimed there has been no collusion between his campaign and Russia and therefore contradicted his own intelligence agencies. Accordingly US intelligence services have concluded Russian agents had attempted to influence the election in Trump's favor through a coordinated campaign of fake news and social media bots.
Moreover so far 32 individuals and three companies
have been indicted as part of the probe. Five of these individuals have pleaded
guilty, including three former Trump advisers, although none of the crimes they
have admitted to directly relate to collusion with Russia. Further Trump has
alleged on multiple occasions via Twitter that Mr. Mueller has conflicts of
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites