Hyderabad sources stated that Preparations for Telangana Bhavan in Karnataka got a boost. Karnataka government issues a directive for the establishment of the building, as an outcome of the fruitful efforts of the Kannada Rastra Telangana Association (KRTA). Meanwhile Karnataka Chief Secretary sends a directive to Bengaluru's Tehsildars to allocate one acre land for Telangana Bhavan and make preparation for a detailed project report (DPR).
Moreover Karnataka Deputy Commissioner has also given directives to the District Collector's office on the matter. Reports added KRTA Founder & President Sundeep Kumar Makthala expressed happiness over the milestone. Accordingly KRTA has been taking several measures for the welfare of people from Telangana living in Karnataka State.
Hence the association has met representatives of
BJP, Congress and JDS and submitted the proposal to create Telangana
Bhavan. Further when KRTA met former Prime Minister and Janata Dal Secular,
party Chief Deve Gowda assured support to the creation of Telangana Bhavan and
also promised the inclusion of the same in the party’s manifesto during the
elections. Moreover those from Telangana can share their suggestions for
effective creation and utilization of Telangana Bhavan. Such feedback can be
sent to [email protected].
BJP leader wants Kanyakumari! For the Lok Sabha elections, ADMK ruling Tamilnadu and BJP which rules the centre have joined hands, and in the alliance, BJP has been offered 5 seats by ADMK party, and the alliance also has PMK as a part of it. After many rounds of discussions and negotiations, the deal was struck when finance minister Piyush Goyal had arrived to Tamilnadu and met CM Edappadi Palanisamy and Deputy CM O.Panneerselvam.
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech