Hyderabad sources stated that Preparations for Telangana Bhavan in Karnataka got a boost. Karnataka government issues a directive for the establishment of the building, as an outcome of the fruitful efforts of the Kannada Rastra Telangana Association (KRTA). Meanwhile Karnataka Chief Secretary sends a directive to Bengaluru's Tehsildars to allocate one acre land for Telangana Bhavan and make preparation for a detailed project report (DPR).
Moreover Karnataka Deputy Commissioner has also given directives to the District Collector's office on the matter. Reports added KRTA Founder & President Sundeep Kumar Makthala expressed happiness over the milestone. Accordingly KRTA has been taking several measures for the welfare of people from Telangana living in Karnataka State.
Hence the association has met representatives of
BJP, Congress and JDS and submitted the proposal to create Telangana
Bhavan. Further when KRTA met former Prime Minister and Janata Dal Secular,
party Chief Deve Gowda assured support to the creation of Telangana Bhavan and
also promised the inclusion of the same in the party’s manifesto during the
elections. Moreover those from Telangana can share their suggestions for
effective creation and utilization of Telangana Bhavan. Such feedback can be
sent to [email protected].
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon