According to sources the Congress party announced that it would ally with the Telugu Desam Party in the 2019 elections in both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Meanwhile the announcement was made by Telangana Congress Pradesh Committee Uttam Kumar Reddy. As per report previously it was speculated that the TDP will ally with the TRS in Telangana and however, with the TDP splitting from the NDA, Chandrababu Naidu has been seen as moving close to the Congress.
Moreover both Rahul Gandhi and Chandrababu shared the dais along with Mayawati, Mamata Banerjee and others at the oath taking ceremony of HD Kumaraswamy in Karnataka, sending out the message of a potential anti-BJP coalition. Even though the Telangana Congress unit had earlier felt that allying with the TDP would not do good for the party, it was later decided that the coalition could potentially win and form the government even at the Centre.
Moreover after bifurcation in 2014, Congress was
routed out of AP and is still struggling to make its presence felt in the
state. Recently TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu had written a letter in favor of
state bifurcation, but after sensing anger from the Andhra people, he protested
against the bifurcation claiming that the state division was happening in an
TN targeted by Maoists? The attacks by Maoists in Andhra Pradesh have been increasing and constantly rising day by day. As a part of the atrocious activities conducted by them, yesterday, Andhra Pradesh MLA Kidari Sarveswar Rao and former MLA Sivaseri Soma were brutally shot dead by Maoists. They have also burnt a police station to ashes.
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!