According to sources the Congress party announced that it would ally with the Telugu Desam Party in the 2019 elections in both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Meanwhile the announcement was made by Telangana Congress Pradesh Committee Uttam Kumar Reddy. As per report previously it was speculated that the TDP will ally with the TRS in Telangana and however, with the TDP splitting from the NDA, Chandrababu Naidu has been seen as moving close to the Congress.
Moreover both Rahul Gandhi and Chandrababu shared the dais along with Mayawati, Mamata Banerjee and others at the oath taking ceremony of HD Kumaraswamy in Karnataka, sending out the message of a potential anti-BJP coalition. Even though the Telangana Congress unit had earlier felt that allying with the TDP would not do good for the party, it was later decided that the coalition could potentially win and form the government even at the Centre.
Moreover after bifurcation in 2014, Congress was
routed out of AP and is still struggling to make its presence felt in the
state. Recently TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu had written a letter in favor of
state bifurcation, but after sensing anger from the Andhra people, he protested
against the bifurcation claiming that the state division was happening in an
Hike in salary of Police officials by Karnataka Govt Reportedly the Karnataka government on Tuesday partially accepted the terms set in the Raghavendra Auradkar Committee report, which recommended pay hikes and promotions for police staff. Earlier in 2016, a committee headed by Raghavendra Auradkar, the then ADGP (Recruitment and Training), had recommended a hike in salary for police personnel. Furthermore the report was prepared after police
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- Why Mudragada is silent now?
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?