Accordingly popular startup in the
Meanwhile, there is no official confirmation from either SoftBank or from BYJU’S and it is also being mentioned that if this funding round does take place, BYJU'S valuation might touch $2 billion. Furthermore, after having developed its product offerings in the English language, BYJU'S smells an immediate market for them in those countries where English is the main language spoken. Moreover these include the UK, Australia and the US and only the faculty has to be recruited locally which the company has been already doing.
Reports added in the Indian context, BYJU'S has been focusing on classes VI to XII lower classes and will soon have a package for Levels 1 to 3, (K-3) in the trade parlance as well. Meanwhile BYJU'S boasts of registration on its site of 20 million students, of which 1.26 million are paid, subscribers. Hence BYJU'S offers simplified methods of teaching subjects to the students using visual presentations and graphics.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again