Accordingly popular startup in the
Meanwhile, there is no official confirmation from either SoftBank or from BYJU’S and it is also being mentioned that if this funding round does take place, BYJU'S valuation might touch $2 billion. Furthermore, after having developed its product offerings in the English language, BYJU'S smells an immediate market for them in those countries where English is the main language spoken. Moreover these include the UK, Australia and the US and only the faculty has to be recruited locally which the company has been already doing.
Reports added in the Indian context, BYJU'S has been focusing on classes VI to XII lower classes and will soon have a package for Levels 1 to 3, (K-3) in the trade parlance as well. Meanwhile BYJU'S boasts of registration on its site of 20 million students, of which 1.26 million are paid, subscribers. Hence BYJU'S offers simplified methods of teaching subjects to the students using visual presentations and graphics.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?