Accordingly popular startup in the
Meanwhile, there is no official confirmation from either SoftBank or from BYJU’S and it is also being mentioned that if this funding round does take place, BYJU'S valuation might touch $2 billion. Furthermore, after having developed its product offerings in the English language, BYJU'S smells an immediate market for them in those countries where English is the main language spoken. Moreover these include the UK, Australia and the US and only the faculty has to be recruited locally which the company has been already doing.
Reports added in the Indian context, BYJU'S has been focusing on classes VI to XII lower classes and will soon have a package for Levels 1 to 3, (K-3) in the trade parlance as well. Meanwhile BYJU'S boasts of registration on its site of 20 million students, of which 1.26 million are paid, subscribers. Hence BYJU'S offers simplified methods of teaching subjects to the students using visual presentations and graphics.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries