Chennai sources reported that DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi’s health has been a matter of grave concern for his followers and family members. Supporters have assembled outside the Kauvery hospital in huge numbers demanding to know the real plight of their beloved ailing leader. Meanwhile the hospital had released a picture of the former Tamilnadu chief minister saying his condition was stabilizing and that he was responding to treatment.
Accordingly it did not satisfy the supporters who had gathered in large numbers. Meanwhile later, Karunanidhi’s son MK Stalin and daughter Kanimozhi appealed for calm saying he was okay. Presently, MK Stalin has revealed the truth about Karunanidhi’s healthy. Furthermore there has been no change in the health condition of DMK President M. Karunanidhi from what the hospital had said, said his son and party leader M.K. Stalin said on Monday.
Moreover when speaking to reporters here, he
said Karunanidhi's health condition continues to be in the same condition as on
Sunday. Recently the Kauvery Hospital had said Karunanidhi is being closely
monitored and treated by the panel of expert doctors. DMK spokesperson T.K.S.
Elangovan told "Karunanidhi's condition is now stable after a minor
setback in the form of breathing problem on Sunday night and the doctors at
Kauvery Hospital are monitoring his condition”.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai