Chennai sources reported that DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi’s health has been a matter of grave concern for his followers and family members. Supporters have assembled outside the Kauvery hospital in huge numbers demanding to know the real plight of their beloved ailing leader. Meanwhile the hospital had released a picture of the former Tamilnadu chief minister saying his condition was stabilizing and that he was responding to treatment.
Accordingly it did not satisfy the supporters who had gathered in large numbers. Meanwhile later, Karunanidhi’s son MK Stalin and daughter Kanimozhi appealed for calm saying he was okay. Presently, MK Stalin has revealed the truth about Karunanidhi’s healthy. Furthermore there has been no change in the health condition of DMK President M. Karunanidhi from what the hospital had said, said his son and party leader M.K. Stalin said on Monday.
Moreover when speaking to reporters here, he
said Karunanidhi's health condition continues to be in the same condition as on
Sunday. Recently the Kauvery Hospital had said Karunanidhi is being closely
monitored and treated by the panel of expert doctors. DMK spokesperson T.K.S.
Elangovan told "Karunanidhi's condition is now stable after a minor
setback in the form of breathing problem on Sunday night and the doctors at
Kauvery Hospital are monitoring his condition”.
Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival! The Uttar Pradesh government ruled by Chief minister Yogi Adithyanath has reportedly spent a bomb on Kumbh Mela festival which is said to be the highest in the history The Kumbh Mela festival this year is expected to witness participation of more than 13 crore Hindu priests, and the festival which began yesterday will last 55 days, and will end on March 4. Aghoris offered prayers to their deities
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery