The image of Congress president Rahul Gandhi taken along with the DMK chief M Karunanidhi was released today evening, and the photo has gone viral across all social media platforms. The said photo has a very clear view of M Karunanidhi, and the photo has people like Doctor Gopal and Dayanidhi Maran alongside Rahul Gandhi.
This has been the second photo since the senior DMK leader had been admitted to the Kauvery hospital days back, and the first one was when BJP Leader Venkaiah Naidu and Tamilnadu governor Banwarilal Purohit had visited the hospital two days back to enquire the health of the leader.
Today's picture had a clear view of
Karunanidhi's face, and the leader is seen hearing his son Stalin's voice.
Though the DMK chief looks tired, the hospital has said that his vital signs
are improving, and that he is getting better constantly. Superstar Rajinikanth
is all set to meet the leader as well.
PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit Sources from Singapore stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Singapore on Wednesday for a two day visit during which he will attend the East Asia Summit, an ASEAN India informal meet, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership summit and hold a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence. Meanwhile the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said in a tweet PM Modi's
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan