Controversial actress Sri Reddy has released a video dedicating it to dance master. Actor and director Raghawa Lawrence. Few weeks back, Sri Reddy had accused that director Raghawa Lawrence had met her during the shooting of his movie Rebel with Prabhas and Tamannah, and had promised her a role in his upcoming movies, and had sexually exploited and abused her.
However, recently, Raghawa Lawrence had come up with a lengthy face book post saying that God knows if she had met him or not, besides asking her to come before the press and media, and take up a challenge to do some acting and dance performances before the media, and promising her to offer roles in his future movies if she really performs well in the presence of the media.
In response to Raghawa Lawrence's
post, Sri Reddy has posted a video dedicating it to him, and in the video, the
actress is seen in revealing attire, and when audience expected her to perform
well before the camera, the actress is just seen striking a pose, and the video
ends there. This has made the fans of Raghawa Lawrence fuming, as they have
lashed out at her saying that Lawrence asked her to show her performance and
not her body.
Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections? According to sources with TRS Supreme KCR is busy with preparing political strategy and getting ready to kick start nearly 100 public meetings in the next 50 days, senior leader Harish Rao has been given the responsibility of looking after political affairs if Gajwel assembly constituency from where KCR was elected in 2014 elections and contest in the ensuing elections also.
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours