Honor Smartphone’s have launched their newest product Honor 9 budget Smartphone on Flipkart online shopping site, with various offers. This new Honor 9 model with 3GB RAM and 32GB memory storage variant has been sold on Flipkart at a launch offer price of Rs 11999. The other variant of Honor 9 with 4GB RAM and 64 Gb storage comes at a price of 13999, and the third variant with 4GB RAM and 128 GB memory comes at a price of 17999.
Besides, there are various offers listed by the company that will sure attract customers towards buying it. It comes at an interest free installment of Rs 1334 per month, and for Axis bank customers, a 200 Rs price reduction, and Jio 4G recharge coupons worth Rs 2200, and Myntra purchase via My Jio app at a discounted price of Rs 1200 are some of the offers. Besides there's another huge offer, as the customers who order Honor 9 mobiles at the Honor website will get another Honor 9 mobile free.
The color of the free Honor 9 mobile
alone will be selected by the company and it will be the 3GB RAM, 32 GB storage
variant. Besides, the customers ordering the 9th, 99th, and 999th phones will
get the Honor 9 Smartphone absolutely free of cost. The orders placed today
will also get a free headphone.
Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27 Sources from United Nations stated that President Donald Trump will talk about protecting US sovereignty, expanding relations with countries that share similar values and call for a halt to the spread of weapons of mass destruction during next week's gathering of world leaders at the UN General Assembly. Meanwhile Trump will participate in a number of UN General Assembly (UNGA) events and bilateral meetings from September 24-27.
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes