New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was congratulated by his colleagues with laddoos as the ruling BJP's lawmakers held their first meeting yesterday after winning an opposition backed no-confidence motion. BJP president Amit Shah was seen offering a laddoo to PM Modi and others garlanded him.
Pm Modi told party lawmakers "Those who brought the no-confidence motion did so without any preparation or substance”. Meanwhile he also shared that during his recent visit to Uganda, lawmakers there referred to the no-confidence motion and said the way the government put across its views and the PM responded to the debate was praiseworthy. Furthermore top party leaders including PM Modi, Amit Shah, Ministers Sushma Swaraj, Rajnath Singh, Ananth Kumar and Nitin Gadkari, and veteran LK Advani sat on the stage.
Earlier in past
meetings, everyone sat in the audience and walked to the stage when it was
their turn to speak. Presently the change in the seating plan is seen to
project collective leadership in an election year. Moreover in another show of
unity, a BJP lawmaker from UP, Ashok Dohre a compulsive rebel who recently
wrote to PM Modi complaining about attempts to dilute a law for the protection
of Dalits went to the Prime Minister and tried to touch his feet.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018