New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was congratulated by his colleagues with laddoos as the ruling BJP's lawmakers held their first meeting yesterday after winning an opposition backed no-confidence motion. BJP president Amit Shah was seen offering a laddoo to PM Modi and others garlanded him.
Pm Modi told party lawmakers "Those who brought the no-confidence motion did so without any preparation or substance”. Meanwhile he also shared that during his recent visit to Uganda, lawmakers there referred to the no-confidence motion and said the way the government put across its views and the PM responded to the debate was praiseworthy. Furthermore top party leaders including PM Modi, Amit Shah, Ministers Sushma Swaraj, Rajnath Singh, Ananth Kumar and Nitin Gadkari, and veteran LK Advani sat on the stage.
Earlier in past
meetings, everyone sat in the audience and walked to the stage when it was
their turn to speak. Presently the change in the seating plan is seen to
project collective leadership in an election year. Moreover in another show of
unity, a BJP lawmaker from UP, Ashok Dohre a compulsive rebel who recently
wrote to PM Modi complaining about attempts to dilute a law for the protection
of Dalits went to the Prime Minister and tried to touch his feet.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind