According to sources one of the big minuses for the ruling TDP in AP is Chandrababu's son and IT & Panchayat Raj Minister Nara Lokesh. Meanwhile technically, he is not a minus, but politically and electorally speaking, Lokesh is indeed a liability for the party and it made him a soft target. Furthermore after knowing this weakness of TDP, Pawan Kalyan is repeatedly targeting Lokesh.
As per report after a point, even Pawan scored his own self goals by stating that he has no proofs and he was only referring to hearsay. Furthermore Lokesh's drawback is his public speaking. Aware of this, TDP and Naidu are making smart moves. Moreoevr Lokesh has been asked to cut down his public speeches and has been advised to limit his speeches and hence Lokesh & his PR team now seem to be focusing on his print interviews instead of doing TV interviews.
Meanwhile this has
really worked in favor of the TDP. Further apart from this, unlike his
peers like KTR, Lokesh lacks a 'Charismatic Image' in public and hence this is
where he really needs to work upon. And of course, he does need a mass image as
well and recently Naidu & Co has already hired senior leaders to groom
Lokesh towards this direction.
India moving towards 5G: PM Modi New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the country’s telecom sector has revived from its period of “darkness” and are among the fastest growing sectors in the country. Meanwhile when speaking at the foundation stone laying ceremony of the India International Convention and Expo Centre here
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD