Washington sources reported that Andrew Yang, a second generation Chinese American running for the 2020 US presidential race as a Democrat, has announced his acceptance of crypto currency as forms of donation, according to Yang's campaign. Meanwhile Xinhua news agency reported that the campaign on Monday announced that it can accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and anything on the ERC20 standard within a maximum of $2,500.
Accordingly Venmo payments of up to $2,700 are also acceptable. Moreover the campaign has also used other tech innovations including Twitch and Instagram TV to live broadcast campaign events. Reports stated that donors will receive a form that will allow the campaign to verify their voter qualifications, after which it will send a crypto currency wallet address to allow them to make donations. Meanwhile Yang, 43, founded the New York based entrepreneurial fellowship organization called Venture for America.
Furthermore he authored a book called "The War
on Normal People" which argues in favor of a universal basic income of
$1,000 a month for all US citizens between the ages of 18 to 64 and he also
opposes artificial intelligence and automation technology. Further Yang favors
a new type of capitalist economy called "human capitalism" that is
geared to maximize human well-being.
10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing Beijing sources reported that around 10,000 people are expected to take part in a "Plant-Based Festival" in Beijing this weekend as many people in China are pursuing healthy, eco-friendly and trendy lifestyles and has prompted especially the younger generation, to go Vegan. Meanwhile when featuring
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment