Washington sources reported that Andrew Yang, a second generation Chinese American running for the 2020 US presidential race as a Democrat, has announced his acceptance of crypto currency as forms of donation, according to Yang's campaign. Meanwhile Xinhua news agency reported that the campaign on Monday announced that it can accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and anything on the ERC20 standard within a maximum of $2,500.
Accordingly Venmo payments of up to $2,700 are also acceptable. Moreover the campaign has also used other tech innovations including Twitch and Instagram TV to live broadcast campaign events. Reports stated that donors will receive a form that will allow the campaign to verify their voter qualifications, after which it will send a crypto currency wallet address to allow them to make donations. Meanwhile Yang, 43, founded the New York based entrepreneurial fellowship organization called Venture for America.
Furthermore he authored a book called "The War
on Normal People" which argues in favor of a universal basic income of
$1,000 a month for all US citizens between the ages of 18 to 64 and he also
opposes artificial intelligence and automation technology. Further Yang favors
a new type of capitalist economy called "human capitalism" that is
geared to maximize human well-being.
Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan! Central minister Nitin Gadkari had said that measures will be taken to stop the flow of excess water from Ravi River from India to Pakistan. Recently when Indian CRPF soldiers had been going on a convoy in 70 vehicles with 2500 soldiers a suicide attack by Jaish E Mohammed terror outfit killed more than 40 soldiers in Pulwama in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!