Washington sources reported that Andrew Yang, a second generation Chinese American running for the 2020 US presidential race as a Democrat, has announced his acceptance of crypto currency as forms of donation, according to Yang's campaign. Meanwhile Xinhua news agency reported that the campaign on Monday announced that it can accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and anything on the ERC20 standard within a maximum of $2,500.
Accordingly Venmo payments of up to $2,700 are also acceptable. Moreover the campaign has also used other tech innovations including Twitch and Instagram TV to live broadcast campaign events. Reports stated that donors will receive a form that will allow the campaign to verify their voter qualifications, after which it will send a crypto currency wallet address to allow them to make donations. Meanwhile Yang, 43, founded the New York based entrepreneurial fellowship organization called Venture for America.
Furthermore he authored a book called "The War
on Normal People" which argues in favor of a universal basic income of
$1,000 a month for all US citizens between the ages of 18 to 64 and he also
opposes artificial intelligence and automation technology. Further Yang favors
a new type of capitalist economy called "human capitalism" that is
geared to maximize human well-being.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy