New Delhi sources stated that days after TRAI chief's Aadhaar dare created a flutter, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) had asked people not to share publicly their 12 digit identifier on the Internet and social media, or pose such challenges to others. UIDAI said in a statement "Such activities are uncalled for and should be refrained as these are not in accordance with the law”.
Meanwhile an all-out war has been raging on Twitter since Saturday after Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) chief R S Sharma shared his Aadhaar number publicly, challenging anyone to show how mere knowledge of the number can be misused to harm him. Furthermore some claimed to have got access to his bank account number and e-mail, and Sharma refuted the claims saying they were untrue.
Moreover UIDAI said people should
"refrain from publicly putting their Aadhaar numbers on Internet and
social media and posing challenges to others". Accordingly UIDAI also
warned that doing Aadhaar authentication through somebody else's Aadhaar number
or using someone else's Aadhaar number for any purpose may amount to
impersonation and thereby a criminal offence under the Aadhaar Act and Indian
Penal Code. Moreover also, as per the Aadhaar Act and other IT rules,
personally sensitive information should not be published or shared publicly.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?