In the history of criminal cases, it's rarity for the Tamilnadu government to handover a case by itself to CBI. But now the same has happened in case of idol thefts in the state. With the cold relationship between idol theft prevention department IG Pon Manickavel and the TN government, the government moves to handover the case to the CBI gains importance.
As per advocate Rajendran's statement, the case which had been progressing on a right track getting handed over to a new team to start investigation from scratch seems to be a measure to bring down the operation, and added that he suspected the TN government planning to deploy officers favoring government to lead the investigation.
The TN government is expected to
file its decision at court on August 8, and Rajendran has announced that
he'll appeal against this move. On the other hand, BJP leader H Raja has
tweeted if government will ask CBI to take over only the existing idol theft
cases or the future cases as well. With this unexpected move by the
TN government to handover the idol theft case to CBI, all parties are expecting
an explanation from government for the move.
AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan Accordingly lack of ambition is not one of Yeduguri Sandinti Jaganmohan Reddy’s flaws. When speaking recently after the completion of his 3,648 km long, 340 day ‘padayatra’ (march on foot) that took him to every corner of Andhra Pradesh, the YSR Congress Party chief who is better known as Jagan Mohan Reddy reportedly told supporters that he wanted to rule the state for 30 years.
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works???
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan