American tennis player Serena Williams who had been playing professional tennis tournaments since 1995, and has been active for more than 23 years has faced the biggest defeat of her career. 36 year old Serena has won 23 grand slam titles winning the most, and has been active in field even after the birth of her child.
Even in the recently held Wimbledon tournament, she had advanced to the finals where she lost to Angelic Kerber. However she has now faced the worst defeat of her 23 years long illustrious career. In the ongoing Silicon Valley classic tennis tournament, she had lost to Britain's Johanna in straight sets of 6-1, 6-0.
After winning the First game, Serena
had lost 12 games continuously, and so far in each of the matches she had
played, she had won at least 2 games, and now for the first time she had lost,
claiming just one game. Following this shocking defeat, Serena Williams will be
seen next in Cincinnati open and US open tournaments.
Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia Hyderabad sources added that five youngsters from the city who were sent to Malaysia by two manpower consultancy agencies were left stranded there, following which their parents appealed to the ministry of external affairs for help on Friday. Meanwhile MBT Leader Amjedullah Khan said that the
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months