American tennis player Serena Williams who had been playing professional tennis tournaments since 1995, and has been active for more than 23 years has faced the biggest defeat of her career. 36 year old Serena has won 23 grand slam titles winning the most, and has been active in field even after the birth of her child.
Even in the recently held Wimbledon tournament, she had advanced to the finals where she lost to Angelic Kerber. However she has now faced the worst defeat of her 23 years long illustrious career. In the ongoing Silicon Valley classic tennis tournament, she had lost to Britain's Johanna in straight sets of 6-1, 6-0.
After winning the First game, Serena
had lost 12 games continuously, and so far in each of the matches she had
played, she had won at least 2 games, and now for the first time she had lost,
claiming just one game. Following this shocking defeat, Serena Williams will be
seen next in Cincinnati open and US open tournaments.
A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules Washington sources reported that a judge in California partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules that allow employers to opt out of providing health insurance that covers women's birth control from taking effect. Meanwhile US District Judge Haywood Gilliam in Oakland granted a request by 14 Democratic attorneys general for a preliminary injunction.
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?
- International Youth Leadership Conference to be inaugurated by Anna Hazare
- CM Yogi Adithyanath confident about BJPs performance in 2019