The stay on action against former central minister P Chidambaram in the INX media case has been extended till September 28. The CBI had filed its charge sheet in the INX media case on May 15. In the charge sheet, the CBI had accused former central minister P Chidambaram of illegally giving permissions to Inx media during his tenure in 2007.
Following this, the enforcement directorate had been investigating on the financial crimes associated with this case as well. To escape arrest, P Chidambaram had reached Delhi High court and during the hearing on May 31, the Delhi High court had imposed a stay on enquiry on Chidambaram till August 1.
In the next hearing held today, the
High court has again imposed a stay against action in P Chidambaram till September
28. Advocates Dhyan Krishnan, Pramod Dubey, Ramesh Gupta and Mohit Mathur had
appeared for P Chidambaram and justice AK Pathak also ordered enforcement
directorate to submit their reports within 4 weeks.
Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump said American firms should "step up their efforts" on 5G super fast fifth generation wireless networks while suggesting he was not prepared to block foreign firms from the US market for the key technology. Meanwhile the comments made on Twitter left unclear whether Trump intended to bar Chinese firms from 5G networks in the United States, which has been reported by several media outlets.
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!