The stay on action against former central minister P Chidambaram in the INX media case has been extended till September 28. The CBI had filed its charge sheet in the INX media case on May 15. In the charge sheet, the CBI had accused former central minister P Chidambaram of illegally giving permissions to Inx media during his tenure in 2007.
Following this, the enforcement directorate had been investigating on the financial crimes associated with this case as well. To escape arrest, P Chidambaram had reached Delhi High court and during the hearing on May 31, the Delhi High court had imposed a stay on enquiry on Chidambaram till August 1.
In the next hearing held today, the
High court has again imposed a stay against action in P Chidambaram till September
28. Advocates Dhyan Krishnan, Pramod Dubey, Ramesh Gupta and Mohit Mathur had
appeared for P Chidambaram and justice AK Pathak also ordered enforcement
directorate to submit their reports within 4 weeks.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018