As per report at least 12 of the 85 persons injured are said to be critical. Meanwhile an official said the incident took place on Tuesday at the airport in Durango City. Confusion still persists on any fatalities, as well as regarding the number of injured. Efe news reported that emergency and security teams were at the crash site vacant and arid area near Guadalupe Victoria Airport.
Accordingly the latest figures were provided by the spokesman for the Durango state Health Secretariat, Fernando Ros. Moreover he told the media that 18 have been hospitalized of whom 12 are critical. Furthermore Durango Governor Jose Aispuro ruled out any fatalities on Twitter. The Mexican Communications and Transportation Secretary Gerardo Ruiz Esparza told reporters that he could only confirm 52 people to have survived the crash.
Reports added the
aircraft, an Embracer 190, that was carrying 97 passengers and a crew of four,
went down around 3.20 p.m., shortly after taking off on a flight to Mexico City.
Moreover the North-Central Airport Group (OMA), the agency that operates the
airport, blamed poor weather conditions for the crash. Aispuro said "It was
raining, there was a storm and he think they wanted to abort, but were not able
to fall on the runway. It fell farther ahead where the paved runway ends and
that caused the fire that seriously damaged the plane".
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?