As per report at least 12 of the 85 persons injured are said to be critical. Meanwhile an official said the incident took place on Tuesday at the airport in Durango City. Confusion still persists on any fatalities, as well as regarding the number of injured. Efe news reported that emergency and security teams were at the crash site vacant and arid area near Guadalupe Victoria Airport.
Accordingly the latest figures were provided by the spokesman for the Durango state Health Secretariat, Fernando Ros. Moreover he told the media that 18 have been hospitalized of whom 12 are critical. Furthermore Durango Governor Jose Aispuro ruled out any fatalities on Twitter. The Mexican Communications and Transportation Secretary Gerardo Ruiz Esparza told reporters that he could only confirm 52 people to have survived the crash.
Reports added the
aircraft, an Embracer 190, that was carrying 97 passengers and a crew of four,
went down around 3.20 p.m., shortly after taking off on a flight to Mexico City.
Moreover the North-Central Airport Group (OMA), the agency that operates the
airport, blamed poor weather conditions for the crash. Aispuro said "It was
raining, there was a storm and he think they wanted to abort, but were not able
to fall on the runway. It fell farther ahead where the paved runway ends and
that caused the fire that seriously damaged the plane".
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code