As per report at least 12 of the 85 persons injured are said to be critical. Meanwhile an official said the incident took place on Tuesday at the airport in Durango City. Confusion still persists on any fatalities, as well as regarding the number of injured. Efe news reported that emergency and security teams were at the crash site vacant and arid area near Guadalupe Victoria Airport.
Accordingly the latest figures were provided by the spokesman for the Durango state Health Secretariat, Fernando Ros. Moreover he told the media that 18 have been hospitalized of whom 12 are critical. Furthermore Durango Governor Jose Aispuro ruled out any fatalities on Twitter. The Mexican Communications and Transportation Secretary Gerardo Ruiz Esparza told reporters that he could only confirm 52 people to have survived the crash.
Reports added the
aircraft, an Embracer 190, that was carrying 97 passengers and a crew of four,
went down around 3.20 p.m., shortly after taking off on a flight to Mexico City.
Moreover the North-Central Airport Group (OMA), the agency that operates the
airport, blamed poor weather conditions for the crash. Aispuro said "It was
raining, there was a storm and he think they wanted to abort, but were not able
to fall on the runway. It fell farther ahead where the paved runway ends and
that caused the fire that seriously damaged the plane".
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?