According to sources from Mumbai, Reserve Bank of India for the second time in two-month raised interest rate by 0.25% on inflationary concerns and the central bank in its third bi-monthly policy of the current fiscal raised benchmark repo, or the short term rate at which it lends to other banks, by 0.25% to 6.5%. Meanwhile the 6 member Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) headed by RBI Governor Urjit Patel kept its stance at neutral.
Previously for July-September, it pegged CPI-based retail inflation at 4.2% which it saw firming up to 4.8% in the second half of the current fiscal and currently the projected inflation rate is above its targeted comfort level of 4%. Furthermore RBI kept the GDP forecast for the current fiscal unchanged at 7.4% and saw it at 7.5-7.6% in the second half of the current fiscal. For the July-September quarter, it has projected inflation to be at 4.6%.
Moreover RBI made the
projections in its third monetary policy review for the current fiscal and the
retail inflation has been projected to rise further to 5% in the first quarter
of next financial year 2019-20. Firstly, the central government has decided to
fix the minimum support prices (MSPs) of at least 150% of the cost of
production for all kharif crops for the sowing season of 2018-19.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli