Tirupathi sources reported that to ensure smooth darshan for devotees heading to Tirumala, the south central railway has come up with a solution where the people can now book bus tickets to go to the top of hill shrine. Meanwhile it is a known fact that people after de-boarding a train at Tirupati railway station have to get bus tickets for Tirumala after a long wait in the queue.
Presently the passengers can now avail the bus tickets on the train itself from a bus conductor and as per report the SCR which collaborated with APSRTC will now allow bus conductors into the train at Srikalahasti and Koduru, who make rounds in the train announcing 'bus tickets for Tirumala'. Moreover it is the responsibility of the conductor to inform the depot about the number of tickets sold and make sure the buses are kept ready for the rail commuters.
Hence the facility
which was first implemented on Narayanadri express on a trial basis has
received an overwhelming response from the passengers heading to hill shrine. Presently,
the SCR has initiated it on other trains which head to Tirumala from different
places. Moreover Tirupati bound trains like Venkatadri, Rayalaseema, Seven
Hills and Tirumala express have got this new facility. SCR general manager said
that the idea was initiated to provide hassle-free travel for the pilgrims.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?