Chennai sources stated that the DMK on Wednesday said 21 of its party workers have died unable to bear the "shock" of the illness and hospitalization of party chief M Karunanidhi. Meanwhile the party also appealed to the cadres not to take any extreme step in view of the 94 year old former chief minister's health.
Accordingly the DMK on Wednesday said 21 of its party workers have died unable to bear the "shock" of the illness and hospitalization of party chief M Karunanidhi. Moreover the party also appealed to the cadres not to take any extreme step in view of the 94 year old former chief minister's health. DMK Working President M K Stalin said “He is deeply depressed to learn that 21 party workers have died unable to bear the shock of party president Kalaignar's illness (and hospitalization)".
Karunanidhi continues to be under intensive care for the fifth consecutive day
today at the Kauvery Hospital in Chennai, the party top leader said he was
grieved by such deaths and conveyed his condolences to the next of the kin of
the affected families. Moreover the identity of the deceased has, however, not
been disclosed by him. Further after quoting a statement from the hospital,
Stalin said the health condition of the party patriarch was "normalizing,"
and a team of doctors was constantly monitoring him.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?