Washington sources reported the White House said that US President Donald Trump has received an invitation to visit India, but no decision has been taken yet. The White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters "He know that the invitation has been extended, but she do not believe that a final decision has been made," and when asked about reports that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has invited President Trump to be the Chief Guest at the next year's Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi.
Meanwhile she said US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defense Secretary James Mattis would be headed to New Delhi soon for the first India US 2+2 Dialogue with their Indian counterparts External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. Ms Sanders said at daily press conference said "The 2+2 dialogue would begin discussion on the process of a presidential visit next year”.
She added "The United States and India have a deep and strategic
partnership and we are going to continue to build on that partnership and
advance co-operation and she thinks, you will see that in the meeting that would
take place in September”.
UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya In the view of verdict by supreme court on disputed land case of Ram Janambhoomi-Babri masjid, the administration has cancelled leaves of field officers in Uttar Pradesh, police and administration officers of all 75 districts were ordered to maintain law and order situation in the state. Additional chief secretary of Uttar Pradesh has issued a government order regarding cancellation of leaves to all field officers in the state, they were directed not to leave the district headquarters till
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday