A defamation suit has been filed against Ulaga nayagan Kamal Haasan for allegedly spoiling the reputation of former chief minister of Tamilnadu and former AIADMK chief Jayalalitha. Ulaga nayagan Kamal has been busy with multiple assignments as he's currently hosting the popular television game reality show Bigg Boss season 2 on Vijay TV and is awaiting the release of his upcoming movie Vishwaroopam 2 releasing on August 10.
In such a situation a Chennai high court advocate had filed a petition against Kamal Haasan to the Chennai commissioner. Advocate Louisal Ramesh has accused that Kamal Haasan is using Bigg boss program to boost his political party Makkal Needhi Maiam and that he's making distasteful remarks against Jayalalitha.
In the ongoing episodes of Bigg Boss, Aishwarya Dutta is seen as a dictator and actress Rythvika is seen quoting that Aishwarya doesn't know what happened to dictators in Tamilnadu, and in the weekend Kamal will come and speak about dictatorship in Tamilnadu, adding that all this is pointing to Jayalalitha and that it's being scripted by Kamal Hassan and Endemol shine. On this ground the advocate has demanded actions on Kamal Hassan alleging that he had degraded Jayalalitha.
GST Council reduces tax rates New Delhi sources stated that conceding a yearlong demand, sanitary pads today exempted from GST as the GST Council reduced tax rates on an array of daily use appliances and products. Meanwhile Finance Minister Piyush Goyal told reporters that GST tax on sanitary pads was cut from 12% to zero, rakhis were exempted from the tax.
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?