A defamation suit has been filed against Ulaga nayagan Kamal Haasan for allegedly spoiling the reputation of former chief minister of Tamilnadu and former AIADMK chief Jayalalitha. Ulaga nayagan Kamal has been busy with multiple assignments as he's currently hosting the popular television game reality show Bigg Boss season 2 on Vijay TV and is awaiting the release of his upcoming movie Vishwaroopam 2 releasing on August 10.
In such a situation a Chennai high court advocate had filed a petition against Kamal Haasan to the Chennai commissioner. Advocate Louisal Ramesh has accused that Kamal Haasan is using Bigg boss program to boost his political party Makkal Needhi Maiam and that he's making distasteful remarks against Jayalalitha.
In the ongoing episodes of Bigg Boss, Aishwarya Dutta is seen as a dictator and actress Rythvika is seen quoting that Aishwarya doesn't know what happened to dictators in Tamilnadu, and in the weekend Kamal will come and speak about dictatorship in Tamilnadu, adding that all this is pointing to Jayalalitha and that it's being scripted by Kamal Hassan and Endemol shine. On this ground the advocate has demanded actions on Kamal Hassan alleging that he had degraded Jayalalitha.
Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains? Chennai sources stated that in an effort that could go some way in preparing the people for any imminent threat arising out of the monsoon rains, the State Revenue Department has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Centre for Coastal Research, to know in advance about the condition and intensity of rains.
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?