Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam leader TTV Dinakaran has yesterday said that his party is open to have an alliance with the Congress party for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam general secretary and RK Nagar constituency MLA TTV Dinakaran has yesterday met Sasikala who's ka at Karnataka's parapana Agrahara prison.
Following his meeting with Sasikala, TTV Dinakaran had interacted with the press. During his answers he said that if Congress was willing to part ways with DMK and come for an alliance with Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam, his party will be open for alliance.
It must be noted that Amma Makkal
Munnetra Kazhagam general secretary TTV Dinakaran had earlier said that his
party won't be forming an alliance with Bharatiya Janatha party and today
reasserted the same during the press interaction stating that AMMK won't join
hands with BJP for Lok Sabha elections.
Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16 Chennai sources stated that a statue of late DMK chief M Karunanidhi will be unveiled in Chennai next month, the party announced Thursday. As per report National level leaders of various political parties are expected to attend the function to unveil the life size statue on December 16.
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana