Mumbai sources stated that at Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 that Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan was asked about Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’s impending marriage and his witty reply will definitely leave audience goes awe. Meanwhile the event which was held in Mumbai on July 31 saw several celebrities from Bollywood town in attendance flaunting their styles and many actors bagged awards from vogue including Jahnvi Kapoor for fresh face of the year and Shah Rukh Khan for the 'Ultimate Man of the Decade'.
Meanwhile as it was a star studded affair, the media surrounded the actors to get some news on Priyanka and Nick Jonas engagement, while many of them congratulated the couple, some denied that they were just rumors. Furthermore Shah Rukh Khan too was asked about the marriage of his Don 2 co-star Priyanka Chopra which is rumored to happen on Nick's birthday i.e, on September 16. Meanwhile when reacting to Priyanka's rumored engagement, Kangana said, "Did she get engaged without inviting me?"
Further the response of the celebrities over
Priyanka's engagement did not give any clue to the media which is still trying
to find out if the Quantico actress is was engaged to Nick Jonas on her 36th
birthday. Moreover news of Priyanka's marriage with Nick Jonas spread like a
wildfire on social media after the actress dropped out of Salman Khan's upcoming
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open