According to sources Swiggy, India’s largest food ordering and delivery platform, on Thursday announced the all cash acquisition of on-demand delivery platform Scootsy an intercity service that gets the best of restaurant and gourmet food, toys, beauty, electronics and more to the customer’s doorstep. Meanwhile with this acquisition, Swiggy will further strengthen Scootsy’s curate restaurant network and help the brand expand to newer cities on the back of its operational excellence and back end strength.
Furthermore Scootsy will continue to operate as an independent app post the acquisition. Moreover for Swiggy, the acquisition of Mumbai based Scootsy is in line with its vision to provide a superior consumer experience and the widest restaurant choices for consumers and it will extend the breadth and selection of Swiggy’s existing network of 40,000 restaurants by adding more curate restaurants to it.
Further Scootsy has carved a niche for itself by
providing consumers a great ordering experience from a careful selection of
restaurants, bakeries and gourmet stores. Moreover it has also built immense
loyalty among a large number of curate restaurant partners, many of whom are
exclusively with the platform. Presently Swiggy brings with it a conducive
ecosystem and the right resources for expansion, the acquisition will enable
Scootsy’s expansion across Mumbai as well as propel its foray into 4-5 major
Indian cities in the coming months.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?