According to sources Swiggy, India’s largest food ordering and delivery platform, on Thursday announced the all cash acquisition of on-demand delivery platform Scootsy an intercity service that gets the best of restaurant and gourmet food, toys, beauty, electronics and more to the customer’s doorstep. Meanwhile with this acquisition, Swiggy will further strengthen Scootsy’s curate restaurant network and help the brand expand to newer cities on the back of its operational excellence and back end strength.
Furthermore Scootsy will continue to operate as an independent app post the acquisition. Moreover for Swiggy, the acquisition of Mumbai based Scootsy is in line with its vision to provide a superior consumer experience and the widest restaurant choices for consumers and it will extend the breadth and selection of Swiggy’s existing network of 40,000 restaurants by adding more curate restaurants to it.
Further Scootsy has carved a niche for itself by
providing consumers a great ordering experience from a careful selection of
restaurants, bakeries and gourmet stores. Moreover it has also built immense
loyalty among a large number of curate restaurant partners, many of whom are
exclusively with the platform. Presently Swiggy brings with it a conducive
ecosystem and the right resources for expansion, the acquisition will enable
Scootsy’s expansion across Mumbai as well as propel its foray into 4-5 major
Indian cities in the coming months.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day