Hyderabad sources made a statement that after the Telangana Legal Metrology department's recent warning to multiplexes and cinema theatres over the sale of packaged food items above maximum retail price (MRP), the theatre owners have found new ways to violate the rules. Earlier on July 29, the Controller for Legal Metrology Department Akun Sabharwal directed the multiplexes and theatres not to sell products at Mrp and drinks sold in loose containers should display price tag and quantity.
Meanwhile the rule is still being violated with respect to unpacked products like samosas and drinks. Moreover as per report on the other hand, the Metrology department is carrying out special raids and checks across the state.
Furthermore the selling packaged foods at
prices more than MRP is deemed illegal and violation of rules by the
government, and invites penalty and imprisonment. Recently various malls across
the city, like PVR Cinemas, Asian and others continue to sell food items at
YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters Amaravathi sources stated that with an Election Commission (EC) team visiting Andhra Pradesh to audit the state voter list, the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) on Thursday intensified its attack on the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP), claiming that over 59 lakh fake voters had been added to the list at its behest.
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?