Hyderabad sources made a statement that after the Telangana Legal Metrology department's recent warning to multiplexes and cinema theatres over the sale of packaged food items above maximum retail price (MRP), the theatre owners have found new ways to violate the rules. Earlier on July 29, the Controller for Legal Metrology Department Akun Sabharwal directed the multiplexes and theatres not to sell products at Mrp and drinks sold in loose containers should display price tag and quantity.
Meanwhile the rule is still being violated with respect to unpacked products like samosas and drinks. Moreover as per report on the other hand, the Metrology department is carrying out special raids and checks across the state.
Furthermore the selling packaged foods at
prices more than MRP is deemed illegal and violation of rules by the
government, and invites penalty and imprisonment. Recently various malls across
the city, like PVR Cinemas, Asian and others continue to sell food items at
Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone? According to sources as polls are due in December in Telangana, election fever seems to have gripped KCR. Meanwhile in order to win the elections, CM KCR has performed a special Yagam. Recently KCR and wife Shobha have performed Raja Shyamala Chandi Homam at KCR's Erravelli farmhouse yesterday and it is learnt that the Raja Syamala Chandi Homam is performed for victory.
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh