As per report Safexpress, India’s largest supply chain & logistics company, has launched its ultra modern Logistics Park in Bengaluru. Meanwhile this state of the art facility is strategically located on National Highway 75 and is the company's biggest in south India. Accordingly senior dignitaries from the company present on the occasion included Rubal Jain, Managing Director, Vineet Kanaujia, Vice President Marketing, SK Jain, Chief of Administration and PS Narayan, Regional Manager Karnataka.
Further the Logistics Park enables loading and unloading of over 260 vehicles simultaneously, which ensures smooth and uninterrupted movement of goods. Presently operations at the Logistics Park are highly streamlined, which ensures the country’s fastest transit time from Bengaluru to over 620 destinations across India. Moreover the Logistics Park has a column less span of over 150 feet, which facilitates uninterrupted movement of goods within the facility.
Reports added Rubal Jain said this facility is a
perfect mix of nature friendly initiatives and technology. Hence Safexpress has
taken special environment-friendly initiatives at the Logistics Park by
investing in rainwater harvesting system, developing a special green zone and
using natural sunlight during the daytime to conserve energy.
PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday took on the Congress at an election rally in Chhattisgarh, saying that the party which had governed India for most of its independent history had strived to improve the fortunes of the Nehru-Gandhi family rather than develop the country. Meanwhile hitting out at Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, who has accused the BJP of corruption and crony
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja