As per report Safexpress, India’s largest supply chain & logistics company, has launched its ultra modern Logistics Park in Bengaluru. Meanwhile this state of the art facility is strategically located on National Highway 75 and is the company's biggest in south India. Accordingly senior dignitaries from the company present on the occasion included Rubal Jain, Managing Director, Vineet Kanaujia, Vice President Marketing, SK Jain, Chief of Administration and PS Narayan, Regional Manager Karnataka.
Further the Logistics Park enables loading and unloading of over 260 vehicles simultaneously, which ensures smooth and uninterrupted movement of goods. Presently operations at the Logistics Park are highly streamlined, which ensures the country’s fastest transit time from Bengaluru to over 620 destinations across India. Moreover the Logistics Park has a column less span of over 150 feet, which facilitates uninterrupted movement of goods within the facility.
Reports added Rubal Jain said this facility is a
perfect mix of nature friendly initiatives and technology. Hence Safexpress has
taken special environment-friendly initiatives at the Logistics Park by
investing in rainwater harvesting system, developing a special green zone and
using natural sunlight during the daytime to conserve energy.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India