As per report Safexpress, India’s largest supply chain & logistics company, has launched its ultra modern Logistics Park in Bengaluru. Meanwhile this state of the art facility is strategically located on National Highway 75 and is the company's biggest in south India. Accordingly senior dignitaries from the company present on the occasion included Rubal Jain, Managing Director, Vineet Kanaujia, Vice President Marketing, SK Jain, Chief of Administration and PS Narayan, Regional Manager Karnataka.
Further the Logistics Park enables loading and unloading of over 260 vehicles simultaneously, which ensures smooth and uninterrupted movement of goods. Presently operations at the Logistics Park are highly streamlined, which ensures the country’s fastest transit time from Bengaluru to over 620 destinations across India. Moreover the Logistics Park has a column less span of over 150 feet, which facilitates uninterrupted movement of goods within the facility.
Reports added Rubal Jain said this facility is a
perfect mix of nature friendly initiatives and technology. Hence Safexpress has
taken special environment-friendly initiatives at the Logistics Park by
investing in rainwater harvesting system, developing a special green zone and
using natural sunlight during the daytime to conserve energy.
Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains? Chennai sources stated that in an effort that could go some way in preparing the people for any imminent threat arising out of the monsoon rains, the State Revenue Department has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Centre for Coastal Research, to know in advance about the condition and intensity of rains.
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?