New Delhi sources stated that the Railway Ministry on Thursday announced that it is likely to increase the vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians from 26,502 advertised earlier to nearly 60,000. A Ministry statement said "The Ministry had earlier announced the recruitment for 26,502 such posts in February that more than 47 lakh candidates applied to take the recruitment examination. Meanwhile the notified 26,502 vacancies are likely to be increased to about 60,000”.
Furthermore the Indian Railways is likely to recruit more than one lakh personnel on various posts in the current financial year through the Railway Recruitment Board. Moreover the Ministry said that maximum care has been taken to allocate centres to the candidates in the same or nearby cities for the recruitment test which will be held soon.
Hence around nine lakh candidates from Bihar, 9.5 lakh from Uttar Pradesh
and nearly 4.5 lakh from Rajasthan applied for the recruitment exam. The ministry
said "Interstate movement of some candidates is inevitable and it was
ensured that candidates who had applied early are accommodated in their own or
nearby cities and states whereas those who applied late had to be moved out”.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar