Chennai sources added that a defense statement said an indigenous designed and developed landing gear for the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)-Rustom II has been successfully tested on Thursday. Meanwhile the landing gear developed by a Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) laboratory here has undergone low speed and high speed taxi trial in Chitradurga, Karnataka.
Meanwhile the maiden flight of Rustom II with the indigenous developed gear was successfully carried out. The statement said “The Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), the main laboratory of DRDO, has designed and developed the gear”.
Furthermore as per report Rustom II is a medium
altitude long endurance UAV designed for carrying out surveillance for the
armed forces and the CVRDE is involved in the development of armored fighter
vehicles and tanks among others.
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...