Chennai sources added that a defense statement said an indigenous designed and developed landing gear for the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)-Rustom II has been successfully tested on Thursday. Meanwhile the landing gear developed by a Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) laboratory here has undergone low speed and high speed taxi trial in Chitradurga, Karnataka.
Meanwhile the maiden flight of Rustom II with the indigenous developed gear was successfully carried out. The statement said “The Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), the main laboratory of DRDO, has designed and developed the gear”.
Furthermore as per report Rustom II is a medium
altitude long endurance UAV designed for carrying out surveillance for the
armed forces and the CVRDE is involved in the development of armored fighter
vehicles and tanks among others.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day