The Tamilnadu assembly speaker's side has opined that the action has been taken in regards to the 18 MLA disqualifications, as per the rules and regulations. The 18 MLAs who had supported TTV Dinakaran had appealed against their disqualification in the Chennai high court, and the verdict on this case was given by the bench headed by justice Indra Banerjee.
The Chief justice Indra Banerjee had said that the disqualification of 18 MLAs was valid, while another justice Sundar was against the disqualification. Following different verdicts given by two judges, the case was heard by the third chief justice, and during the hearing, the Speaker's advocate Arima Sundaram had said that they had suspected the actions of the 18 MLAs giving a petition to the governor, as the Governor has the rights to dissolve a government or announce a side as majority.
Despite no action by the governor,
why the 18 MLAs not returned to their party, asked Arima Sundaram, adding that
their disqualification was done as per the rules. While the 18 MLAs had
initially said that they had voted for Edappadi Palanisamy in the voting, they
had later said the governor that they had no belief on him. Now, the hearing on
this case has been pushed to Monday.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing