The Tamilnadu assembly speaker's side has opined that the action has been taken in regards to the 18 MLA disqualifications, as per the rules and regulations. The 18 MLAs who had supported TTV Dinakaran had appealed against their disqualification in the Chennai high court, and the verdict on this case was given by the bench headed by justice Indra Banerjee.
The Chief justice Indra Banerjee had said that the disqualification of 18 MLAs was valid, while another justice Sundar was against the disqualification. Following different verdicts given by two judges, the case was heard by the third chief justice, and during the hearing, the Speaker's advocate Arima Sundaram had said that they had suspected the actions of the 18 MLAs giving a petition to the governor, as the Governor has the rights to dissolve a government or announce a side as majority.
Despite no action by the governor,
why the 18 MLAs not returned to their party, asked Arima Sundaram, adding that
their disqualification was done as per the rules. While the 18 MLAs had
initially said that they had voted for Edappadi Palanisamy in the voting, they
had later said the governor that they had no belief on him. Now, the hearing on
this case has been pushed to Monday.
SV Mohan Back in YSRCP SV Mohan Reddy previously was in YSRCP and has won elections from Kurnool district. He then jumped to TDP as YSRCP didnt take the power. Now the cheif of TDP party has given him hand without giving him a ticket.
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri