In the stay case against the release of Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan and directorial Vishwaroopam 2, the actor has been given deadline till August 6 to respond to the case. Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan starrer Vishwaroopam 2, the sequel to his 2013 blockbuster Vishwaroopam, is releasing after huge delays and Controversies on August 10, and the actor is busy promoting Vishwaroopam 2 across Tamil, Telugu and Hindi media as the movie is releasing in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Mumbai as well.
In such a situation, pyramid saimira Production Company, which was long back supposed to bankroll Kamal Haasan starrer Marmayogi has said that Kamal must not release Vishwaroopam 2 without repaying the 5. 44 crores he had received. Hearing this petition from pyramid saimira, the Chennai high court has ordered Kamal Hassan and Vishwaroopam 2 co-producers Oscar films V Ravichandran to reply to this case before 6 August.
It must be noted that there's
already a case against Kamal Hassan pending, demanding him to repay the 6.90 crores
he had received for Marmayogi.
Special Focus Hide
Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards Reportedly the Government of Telangana has issued a notification creating Narayanpet and Mulugu as separate districts. Meanwhile the notification said that Narayanpet will have 11 mandals while Mulugu will comprise of 9 mandals and with the creation of these two new districts, the number of districts in Telangana have gone up to 33.
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users