In the stay case against the release of Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan and directorial Vishwaroopam 2, the actor has been given deadline till August 6 to respond to the case. Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan starrer Vishwaroopam 2, the sequel to his 2013 blockbuster Vishwaroopam, is releasing after huge delays and Controversies on August 10, and the actor is busy promoting Vishwaroopam 2 across Tamil, Telugu and Hindi media as the movie is releasing in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Mumbai as well.
In such a situation, pyramid saimira Production Company, which was long back supposed to bankroll Kamal Haasan starrer Marmayogi has said that Kamal must not release Vishwaroopam 2 without repaying the 5. 44 crores he had received. Hearing this petition from pyramid saimira, the Chennai high court has ordered Kamal Hassan and Vishwaroopam 2 co-producers Oscar films V Ravichandran to reply to this case before 6 August.
It must be noted that there's
already a case against Kamal Hassan pending, demanding him to repay the 6.90 crores
he had received for Marmayogi.
Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana? Hyderabad sources reported that a well-known astrologer, who preferred to be anonymous, predicted that Telangana Rashtra Samithi and caretaker Chief Minister, K. Chandrashekhar Rao, will pull off another term for his party, as its principal charismatic mascot. Meanwhile the doubts and misgivings people seem to express will not come in the way of the TRS enjoying another term.
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!