Anti corruption unit police have made shocking revelations that, there might be more than 200 crores of black money involved in the question paper scam involving Anna University. Tamilnadu has been shaken by the Anna university question paper malpractice scam. It has been revealed that, during the revaluation process of failed engineering students, bribe has been collected from the student to make them clear the exams.
The bribes have been collected to the tunes of Rs 10000 per subject, and this had happened in 2017 educational year. Now, investigations are in full swing in this case. This huge scam has happened when G V Uma had been the coordinator of exams in Anna University between 2015-2018, and 9 professors had been working under her, and it has been estimated that more than 100 professors might have been tagged under these 9 professors involved in this scam. These professors work in Anna University affiliated colleges.
It has been found that since there
was no Vice Chancellor for Anna University during the educational year of 2017,
the situation was exploited to be misused for the scam, and it is suspected
that there might be involvement of a former Vice Chancellor as well. It has
also been estimated that revaluation bribes must have been collected from at least
2 lakhs students, and professors who never bent to the corrupt ways were
suspended as well. Investigations are on in this regard, and more truths are
awaited to be exposed in the coming days.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India