Hyderabad sources reported that cabinet sub-committee in Telangana, headed by Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Kadiam Srihari, yesterday favored providing mid-day meals to students of degree, intermediate (10+2) and vocational colleges. Meanwhile a state government release said the panel, which met yesterday, directed representatives of Akshya Patra foundation, who will supply the food, to put in place basic facilities required to supply mid-day meals to all such colleges in 31 districts.
As per latest report the foundations representatives told the committee that they are already implementing the Annapurna subsidized meals scheme (in Hyderabad) without any complaints and the students strength is increasing day by day because of the quality foods been supplied to them.
Previously on August 6th it said “The committee asked the
foundation to submit a report with details, including menu and the price”. Furthermore
it added that the report would be submitted to Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar
Rao who will announce the decision.
US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran According to sources from Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said "He has oppressed his people for a long time." "He needs to look at his own base to figure out where that's coming from and he thinks the Iranian people have had enough and that's where all of this is coming from." At least 29 people were killed when suspected Arab
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania