New York sources reported that oil prices went down on Friday amid rising supplies from countries including Russia and Saudi Arabia. Meanwhile Russia and key OPEC(Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) members such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have all increased production recently, trying to help compensate for a potential decline in Iranian crude supplies once planned US sanctions take effect later this year.
As per report official data from Russia on Thursday showed that the country's oil output rose by 150,000 barrels per day (bpd) in July from June to 11.21 million bpd. According to Reuters the output by Saudi Arabia has also risen recently to around 11 million bpd.
Furthermore the West Texas Intermediate (WTI) for September delivery lost
$0.47 to settle at $68.49 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, while
Brent crude for October delivery erased $0.24 to close at $73.21 a barrel on
the London ICE Futures Exchange.
Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni Kabul sources reported that an official said Taliban assault on two adjacent checkpoints in northern Afghanistan killed at least 30 soldiers and police, as life gradually returned to normal in parts of the eastern city of Ghazni after a massive insurgent attack last week, with sporadic gun battles still underway in some neighborhoods.
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna
- Donald Trump & Imran Khan same to same?
- Continued fall in Rupee causing dollar to gain
- Visveswaraya Tech University made Kannada Language compulsory
- With no help in sight, Kerala people requesting Social Media for Rescue
- Earthquake in Bengaluru? People in Shock!
- Actor Prithiviraj's mother rescued!
- Vajpayee's words to Chinnapillai!
- TN Government announces public holiday!
- 200 Patients & Staff members evacuated from Pathanamthitta flooded Hospital
- Student's Open letter to PM Narendra Modi explaining hardships faced due to NEET
- Pawan Kalyan released Manifesto Vision for forthcoming 2019 Elections
- Demand for Air tickets has gone up for Kerala & Karnataka
- Personal Life of Vajpayee is filled with Positivity