Hyderabad sources made a statement that the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid-Tropics (ICRISAT) will make scientific assessment of 'Mission Kakatiya' of the government of Telangana that aims to restore over 46,000 tanks across the state. Meanwhile a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) towards this effect was signed on Friday between the Ministry of Irrigation in Telangana andICRISAT in the presence of Minister for Irrigation T. Harish Rao.
As per report the MoU signed by G. Malsur, Commissioner Common Area Development Authority, Ministry of Irrigation and Kiran K. Sharma, Deputy Director General, (Acting), ICRISAT .
Sources added that the two year project will carry out economic assessment
of benefits of Mission Kakatiya to smallholder farmers to understand nutrient
return to the soil and the productivity and profitability.
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan