Hyderabad sources made a statement that the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid-Tropics (ICRISAT) will make scientific assessment of 'Mission Kakatiya' of the government of Telangana that aims to restore over 46,000 tanks across the state. Meanwhile a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) towards this effect was signed on Friday between the Ministry of Irrigation in Telangana andICRISAT in the presence of Minister for Irrigation T. Harish Rao.
As per report the MoU signed by G. Malsur, Commissioner Common Area Development Authority, Ministry of Irrigation and Kiran K. Sharma, Deputy Director General, (Acting), ICRISAT .
Sources added that the two year project will carry out economic assessment
of benefits of Mission Kakatiya to smallholder farmers to understand nutrient
return to the soil and the productivity and profitability.
Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway The bypolls voting is in progress in the state of Uttar Pradesh, as many as 11 assembly seats are in the foray for bypolls in Uttar Pradesh. Many bigwigs are battling for the bypolls. Uttar Pradesh polling for 11 constituencies on Monday, it is now a chance for the opposition to show its political prowess after failing to create an significant impact in recent Lok Sabha elections, the constituencies which are in foray are, Lucknow contonment, Rampur, Iglas, Gangoh, Manikpur, Jalalpur, Jaid
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP