Andhra Pradesh sources stated after coming down heavily on Pawan Kalyan and Jagan, Chandrababu Naidu has shot back at his detractors alike. Meanwhile when accusing them of supporting BJP, Naidu alleged that the Lotus Party with the support of Opposition leaders is doing a grave injustice to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore after shooting a straight question to Pawan, Chandrababu said why was he not asking or demanding the Centre for the 75,000 Crore. Meanwhile Naidu noted the revelations of the Joint Facts Finding Committee constituted by Pawan Kalyan himself.
Naidu said in a fierce attack on his rivals "The Facts Finding
Committee by Pawan itself stated that Centre owes us Rs 75,000 Crore. Why Pawan
is not questioning the Centre for it?" Moreover he said TDP has
successfully launched attack on BJP and managed to get the national attention
on AP's problems. Furthermore Chandrababu appreciated the efforts and hard work
of the TDP MPs who are fighting against Modi government in the Lok Sabha during
the Monsoon session of Parliament and Naidu said YCP MPs have quit their posts
to save Modi.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas