Andhra Pradesh sources stated after coming down heavily on Pawan Kalyan and Jagan, Chandrababu Naidu has shot back at his detractors alike. Meanwhile when accusing them of supporting BJP, Naidu alleged that the Lotus Party with the support of Opposition leaders is doing a grave injustice to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore after shooting a straight question to Pawan, Chandrababu said why was he not asking or demanding the Centre for the 75,000 Crore. Meanwhile Naidu noted the revelations of the Joint Facts Finding Committee constituted by Pawan Kalyan himself.
Naidu said in a fierce attack on his rivals "The Facts Finding
Committee by Pawan itself stated that Centre owes us Rs 75,000 Crore. Why Pawan
is not questioning the Centre for it?" Moreover he said TDP has
successfully launched attack on BJP and managed to get the national attention
on AP's problems. Furthermore Chandrababu appreciated the efforts and hard work
of the TDP MPs who are fighting against Modi government in the Lok Sabha during
the Monsoon session of Parliament and Naidu said YCP MPs have quit their posts
to save Modi.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!