Mumbai sources reported that actress cum author Sonali Bendre, who is braving a fight against cancer, is finding positivity in her new look and says bald is beautiful. Meanwhile on the occasion of Friendship Day on Sunday, Sonali shared a photograph with her friend Sussanne Khan clicked by actor Hrithik Roshan. "And in this moment, she is really happy and people give her strange looks when she says that now, but it's true and she will tell you why. She is now paying attention to every moment, looking for every opportunity to find joy and switch on the sunshine'.
Moreover Sonali captioned the image "moments of pain and low energy". She said “She is doing what she likes, spending time with people she loves, and feeling very loved and happy. She is extremely grateful to her friends, her pillars of strength, who at a moment's notice, arrived to be with her and help her through this. Meanwhile in between their busy schedules they find time to visit, call, message, Face Time basically never leaving a moment for her to feel alone”.
Furthermore the 43 year old, who is undergoing a metastatic cancer
treatment in New York, said that she spends far less time getting dressed now. She
added "Because she doesn’t have to fuss over her hair! Bald is beautiful.
Find the positive, one day at a time”. Earlier in July, the actress shared that
she has been diagnosed with a "high-grade cancer".
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan